The BIU Band Hall is available for hire for one off functions or regular (eg. weekly) group meetings.
Hire of the hall is now managed by the Broken Hill Council BIU Band Hall 355 Committee.
See our Contact Us page for location and contact details.
The band has a large practice hall which is available for hire for private functions. The hall has excellent facilities including:
- Ample off street car parking
- Evaporative air conditioning
- Electric heaters
- Pie warmers x 2
- Fridges x 2
- Kitchen Area
- Bar Area
- Separate Ladies and Gents toilets
- Seating for 80 people
- 12 tables (rectangular, 8 seats per table)
Hall Hire Fees for 2018:
|Daily Hire:||$340 (9am to Midnight)|
|Day before access (minimum 2 hours):||$30 per hour (minimum $60)|
|Cleaning (after the event):||$200|
|Security by Wade Stephens:||$346.50 (6pm to 12:30am)|
|Council Insurance:||(hirer to arrange)|
- The deposit will be returned upon the hall being confirmed to be in the same state as before the event, with no breakages and no heavy cleaning needed.
- If excessive mess is left and heavy cleaning is required, an extra charge will apply at the rate of $100 per hour of extra cleaning.
- The cost of security has been provided as a guide and is subject to change. Cost can be confirmed by contacting Wade Stephens Security on 0401 382 906
- A curfew of midnight is imposed for the benefit of neighbours and control of unruly behaviour, so all guests must leave before this time. Security is provided until 12:30am for the benefit of any stragglers in the car park after curfew and supervision of lock-up of the hall.
Hire fees for longer periods or regular hiring are available on request.